Team Administrative Assistant*
Company: Morgan Stanley
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Team Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety
of administrative and analytical tasks to support members of the
team. The role requires a highly organized individual with strong
attention to detail, sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
Must be proactive and thrive in a demanding, fast-paced and
constantly changing environment.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage calendars, schedule meetings and set up conferences
across multiple time zones.
- Assist with various administrative aspects of the team,
including but not limited to monitoring email, answering phone
calls, mail services, general copying, filing and scanning.
- Organize internal and external meetings, including logistics,
attendees, materials and communications.
- Schedule all travel within budget, producing travel itineraries
and expense reports.
- Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and Excel
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their
- Perform market research
Note: Role is not responsible for soliciting and processing
client account requests.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Highly organized individual with strong attention to detail,
sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Ability to handle confidential materials in a professional
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written
- Ability to work on a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
Business Service Manager
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
Keywords: Morgan Stanley, Long Beach , Team Administrative Assistant*, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!