Molecular Imaging Zone Sales Manager - Western Region
Company: General Electric
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job Description Summary
Responsible for driving, defining, and executing commercial
strategy across the Molecular Imaging (MI),
Neurology & Nuclear Medicine, business within Pharma Diagnostics
for the Zone. Leads account
management activities to achieve Operating plan, via both direct
and indirect channels. Optimizes the use of resources to drive
market potential (access creation & demand generation). Plays a
critical role in
shaping the US MI strategy for our growing segments in
Neurology, Cardiology and Oncology.
- Execute on quarterly and yearly Operating Plan achievement for
Molecular Imaging (MI) in the Zone (Revenue, Sales Margin, Base
Costs, and Cash Collections), along with driving customer
satisfaction & retention.
- Deliver timely and accurate forecasting & funnel management by
business segment utilizing SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Provide continuous input and contribute to the formulation of
yearly business planning processes as well as long-term strategy
for the MI business. Participate in strategic growth initiatives of
the MI business (including but not limited to distribution model
exploration, sales role innovation, product launch activities,
- Partner with US regional & global marketing leadership to
determine the zone market potential for and prioritize portfolio
opportunities, areas of necessary investment, etc.
- Assist in the development and drive execution of the
Go-to-Market strategy to maximize the impact of the Sales Team
(alignment of market potential & execution) to accelerate ROI.
- Align territories to market potential, prioritize time and
areas of focus for thorough & efficient account management.
- Attract, retain, educate and develop world class commercial
talent in the operation of a high performing team.
- Establish a team culture of acceptance and accountability both
in personal and business interactions in the pursuit of creating a
- Determine and set appropriate quarterly & yearly Operating Plan
targets based on market potential, for the Sales Team by product
- Develop & implement account management and specific deal
strategies to ensure compliance and execution of the regional sales
process and rules of engagement. Ensure the Sales Team keeps SFDC
up to date and develop clear deal strategies.
- Identify & drive boundaryless selling opportunities within
Zone. Leverage existing customer relationships, while promoting
overall brand and mission of the Pharma Diagnostics MI Team;
promote broader GEHC offerings (where applicable & compliant),
identify and escalate commercial service needs.
- Build and own strong horizontal relationships within the
organization to maximize the impact and success of team.
- Establish & drive optimal operating mechanisms with the Team to
monitor and track progress of deal development, forecasting
performance against Operating Plan while continuing to educate the
Team on happenings within the business unit.
- Own & drive performance management within the team, providing a
regular operating mechanism for insight/coaching and managing the
appraisal system. Leverages regular coaching, career development
sessions and tools provided to establish and re-visit Team &
individual priorities regularly.
- Regularly engage in "in-field coaching" sessions (includes
regularly in-person travel) with each Sales Team member. Coach the
Sales Team on and assist with improving, for example, their
coverage of opportunities and territory, differentiation of GE
Pharmaceutical Diagnostics solutions or product offerings during
the various stages of the sales process to actively move the
customer through their decision-making process towards a successful
- Create regular opportunities to involve the team in the sharing
of best practices on opportunity management, product selling,
negotiation tactics, clinical differentiation and leveraging the
total GEHC portfolio (including the USCAN Healthcare Systems
- Serve as role-model for the team in engaging & utilizing their
Pharma Diagnostics & GEHC resources and
- networks to create and manage opportunities, while expanding
their own personal brand.
- Travel extensively within territory (some overnight travel
required) to serve our customers, coach our team, and pulse the
market. This position involves 50% - 70% travel across 12 states in
the Western United States.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- 5+ years of progressive sales experience within the Healthcare
- Demonstrated servant leadership while inspiring others.
Optimistic, highly approachable and humble.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration
and influence at all levels within an organization.
- Experienced in closing large, complex, strategic deals.
- Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills
including business plan development.
- Direct and/or Indirect management experience; managing in a
- Exemplary leadership skills, as well as sales coaching; team
building skills, etc.
- Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills,
- Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing
- High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to
communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces
understanding and impact that builds effective strategic
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic
environment, while maintaining a forward thinking and
- Master's degree preferred.
- People leadership experience.
- Knowledge of Pharma Diagnostics solutions and the products and
- Healthcare experience, specialty in Nuclear Medicine and or
Neurology, Cardiology & Oncology.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development,
challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard
to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability,
protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in
the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is
conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Keywords: General Electric, Long Beach , Molecular Imaging Zone Sales Manager - Western Region, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!