MedMen is North America's leading cannabis retailer with
flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New
York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products,
including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red
through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as
well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an
industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to
promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world
where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and
happier. Learn more about MedMen and The MedMen Foundation at
The Co-Manager of Operations is responsible for managing and
holding the operations team accountable for policy and procedure,
compliance, ingestion and all other operational objectives of
MedMen store operations. This position leads a team that implements
and continuously improves all accuracy, training and execution of
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Oversee and execute all initiatives as outlined on the master
- Deliver results and strategic direction by ensuring day-to-day
operations run smoothly through the store team.
- Work with cross-divisional teams to build consensus on
strategic objectives, goals and operational plan.
- Ensure store is audit compliant and achieves acceptable
- Ensure operations team achieves store's shrink goal.
- Establish and implement operational policies, standards and
procedures for retail staff.
- Ensures compliance with all safety and security policies and
procedures within retail stores.
- Communicates, works closely and successfully collaborates with
other Co-Managers to achieve the organization's goals.
- Partner with the MedMen Human Resources team in the following
- Interview, recruit and hire to fill gaps in open positions in a
timely manner based on store performance and volume tier.
- Train managers and employees in expected operational standards
using appropriate tools such as SOP's, compliance audits, MMM and
policy and procedures.
- Set up training calendar and ensure associate onboarding and
new hire training is complete.
- Ensure continuous training and development with team members
through modules, quizzes, tracking and video content that results
in consistency across all stores.
- Write and deliver on team members' performance in partnership
with GM to determine succession plans and build bench
- Performance manage and coach team members on poor performance
and violation of company and compliance policies in partnership of
GM and HRBP.
- Provide leadership, training, guidance and support to team
members that fosters continuous learning and improvement in
performance of the store.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all
applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified
individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the
Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled
applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would
allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job,
unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supervising training, quality and
customer service in retail.
- Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with significant P&L responsibility
- Strong knowledge of retail technology platforms and
- Must possess strong analytical skills to assess data, facts and
figures used to develop strategies designed to improve the
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or operations
management or related field
- Store Management experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids),
edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.Provide exemplary customer
service and represent the business with pride.
This person is directly responsible for managing the operations
This job operates in a professional retail setting. This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires a
flex schedule, long hours, nights, weekend work and holiday
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and
arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
This position may require travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H-1B sponsorship.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer: We are committed to
equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion,
creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, age, physical or mental disability,
citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed
services, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected under applicable laws.