VP, MDU Sales & Strategy
Company: Frontier Communication
Location: LONG BEACH
Posted on: October 3, 2021
This position is a direct report to the Sr. Vice President –
Alternate Channel Strategy & Sales.
The Vice President of MDU Strategy & Sales is responsible for
the development and execution of strategies and programs that
maximize Frontier’s market share and profitability in the
multi-family MDU and planned single-family community business.
VP will lead the national Community Connections team, dedicated
to the sales and service of the MDU and SFU/HOA business
units. This role partners directly with marketing, product,
and sales operations teams to ensure a holistic strategy for
addressing the market and end-user. This role also has
responsibility for improving Frontier’s multifamily cost position
and overall operating model with a laser focus on the customer.
Responsibilities include the following:
Define strategy and approach to MDU segmentation and prioritize
opportunities in B2B and B2C space in partnership with marketing,
engineering and operations.
- Analyze data and evaluate opportunities with the lens to
maximize revenue and optimize expense. Validate attractiveness of
- Develop 5-7 strategic segments and comprehensive approach to
attack from developer to end-user consumer, while effectively
positioning Frontier to win against the competition.
- Define an efficient staffing model to facilitate MDU
penetration within Frontier managed portfolio
- Leverage consumer insights to identify business opportunities
and strategies; proactively assess, clarify and validate customer
needs and satisfaction by engaging with properties and
- Monitor the competitive landscape and market conditions to
identify opportunities, issues, and risks. Identify
opportunities to proactively winback previously lost
Develop and execute an overall strategy to capture market share,
grow revenues and generate profitable business within all assigned
channels and across all product categories in planned community
- Drive market growth through portfolio and partnership expansion
with full accountability to deliver consumer revenue.
- Develop and manage planning and execution of all new MDU
initiatives, ensuring customer experience is optimized and key
sales objectives and revenue targets are met.
- Analyze data to design accurate targets and forecasts, ensuring
projections are in line with operational goals and overall company
- Negotiate profitable contracts with large REITS, developers and
property managers to enable access and facilitate consumer
relationships and sales.
Accountable for MDU Sales organization, spanning business
development, account management, channel coverage and consumer
- Design an effective sales organization, including sales roles,
coverage models and compensation and incentive programs.
- Align the sales team’s objectives with overall business
- Deliver against aggressive monthly, quarterly and annual sales
- Creates an environment that stimulates an enthusiastic,
innovative and highly motivated organization focused on continuous
improvement to support MDU sales and strategy
- Ability to think strategically and tactically while delivering
results in a high-change, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to collaborate / partner with various teams across
organization to drive initiatives and results
- Recruit and retain talented employees. Lead and coach a team of
mid-level managers and senior leaders, motivating the team to the
next level and identifying developmental opportunities.
- Proven ability to deliver expected performance results and
ability to drive to the next level.
Previous Experience and Educational
- 10+ years’ experience of increasing leadership responsibility
in sales, contracts or operations support role within the
- B2B and MDU sales leadership required, alternate channel
experience a plus
- Must have excellent interpersonal, oral, written, communication
and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively negotiate plans with both internal and
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective,
collaborative working relationships with executives, department
heads, mid- and lower level management, vendors and other
- BA/BS required
Keywords: Frontier Communication, Long Beach , VP, MDU Sales & Strategy, Other , LONG BEACH, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!