Company: St Mary Medical Center - Long Beach
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: October 14, 2021
As our Clinical Dietitian at St Mary Medical Center - Long Beach,
now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Dignity
Health and CHI, you will provide patients with medical nutritional
therapy by providing education concerning food requirements
and proper nutrition to develop healthy habits.
Each day you’ll assess your patients’ nutritional status, develop
care plans to maintain or improve nutritional status, monitor their
progress and modify along the way as needed.
To thrive in this role you’ll need to genuinely enjoy helping
patients and our community get healthier. It starts by
understanding the importance of helping others positively modify
their relationship with food.
Mercy Hospital Downtown is a 194-bed facility located in downtown
Bakersfield. Mercy Hospital Southwest is a 78-bed facility and the
only hospital located in the rapidly growing area west of Highway
Hospital is a trusted community partner, serving residents of
Bakersfield and Kern County for more than a century.
- Completes nutritional assessments to develop care plans
tailored to meet the needs of each patient
- Develops educational materials for patients are other clinical
- Serves as a dietetics expert for nutritional services
- Participates in test tray development
- Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics, Nutrition, or similar
- Active Registered Dietitian with the Commission on Dietetic
- Previous experience as a Registered dietitian (preferably in
Keywords: St Mary Medical Center - Long Beach, Long Beach , Clinical Dietitian, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!