Company: Orchid Orthopedics
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Shipping/Receiving Associate, Packaging, is responsible for
packaging parts according to customer specifications.
This is a contingent worker temporary position. If you are selected
for this position, you will be employed through an agency, not
directly though Orchid. However, you may be eligible for conversion
to an employee position after only a few months in this role.
ARC - Shift 1 ($0) (United States of America - California)
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Package and ship product to customers according to Customer
- Operate small or large bagger.
- Perform hand seal function.
- Wrap and package all parts for shipment and ensure proper
paperwork is attached/enclosed.
- Perform functions in the "Made 2 Manage" MRP system such as
receipt of product/materials and placing product in finished
- Perform weekly housekeeping per 6S schedule.
- May move parts to and from finished goods.
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures,
work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems
- Perform other duties as required or directed by the Department
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
2+ Years of experience in shipping, receiving, and packaging
High School Or Equivalent Required, , ,
None - ---
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS THAT ENABLE SUCCESS
Communication (Basic Knowledge), Computer Knowledge (Basic
Knowledge), Manufacturing Safety (Basic Knowledge), Mathematical
Ability (Basic Knowledge), Problem Solving (Basic Knowledge),
Teamwork (Basic Knowledge)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to work in a growing company
- Ability to help people live a longer, more active life
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Ability to work in an organization that values:
- Integrity First: We do the right thing
- Teamwork: We are one Orchid
- Results: Our results matter
Ability to lift and carry equipment/parts up to 20 pounds
Must be able to stand for long periods of time
Requires frequent use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects,
tools or controls
Requires frequent use of arms and hands to reach and grab
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
and the ability to adjust focus
Requires regular and recurrent attendance
Willing and able to work long hours including overtime as
EOE, including disability/vets
Keywords: Orchid Orthopedics, Long Beach , Shipping/Receiving Coordinator, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!