Company: King's Fish House-Pine Ave.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
King's Fish House wants to "Welcome You to the House that
Seafood Built". With our embodiment of hospitality from the heart
and spectacular seafood dishes to delight our Guests, come join our
world-class team!We keep it reel! Premium benefits, an amazing
company culture, growth opportunities, and more! Are you hooked
yet?What do we bring to the table?
- Growth Opportunities
- Great training and commitment to promotions from within!
- Teamwork / Flexible Hours
- Education Reimbursement
- Generous Dining Discount
- Productive Environment
- Strong company culture
- Delicious food in a beautiful restaurant!The Front of House
Supervisors support the management team in providing a friendly,
helpful and knowledgeable guest service that goes above and beyond
at all times. Supervisors are part of a fun, fast paced environment
and will have multiple responsibilities from guest interaction, to
expediting orders, to hands on service. This position is a step
before our Management Training and is an opportunity for you to
learn the business and grow your career.Once hired, you will be
trained to provide friendly, helpful and knowledgeable guest
service that goes above and beyond at all times. You will be
exposed to each workgroup and expected to understand our service
standards in each to coach and support others as you execute a
shift. You will contribute and excel in a team service
- Minimum of 21 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages with
- High school graduate, some college
- Any previous supervisor experience.
- Food Handler Card
- Ability to communicate in a satisfactory manner, both verbal
and written English.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think
clearly when providing service to Guests.
- Ability to focus attention to performance of tasks despite
frequent stressful, or unusual interruptions.
- Ability to suggestively sell menu items and beverages.
- Ability to converse calmly with irate Guests, co-workers or
supervisors in sometimes tense situations.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a
- Ability to maintain complete knowledge of the front of house
- Correct maintenance and use of food serving/preparation
- Experience with Point-of-sale procedures.ESSENTIAL JOB
- Complete opening duties as assigned and to standard
- Record all necessary information/messages in legible writing on
- Seat Guests as reserved or on a walk-in basis, promptly and
courteously, accommodating special requests.
- Ensure the transfer of guest checks from bartender and cocktail
servers to dining room servers.
- Anticipate Guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all
Guests, however busy.
- Interact in courteous and professional manner with Guests,
supervisors and co-workers.
- Interact with people beyond giving and receiving instructions,
particularly in resolving Guest complaints.
- Follow Manager's instructions.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization
of and Guest restrooms.
- Guide the activities of the assigned assistants to ensure
optimum service to Guests.
- Complete all closing reports as assigned and leave duty after
reporting to Manager.
- Legibly document orders when point of sale system is
inoperative and distribute orders to appropriate stations.
- Complete comp's or voids as needed during the shift
- Follow maintenance program and cleaning schedule for each
- Update menus and wine lists for managers
- Notify management of any pertinent information related to shift
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: King's Fish House-Pine Ave., Long Beach , FOH Supervisor, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!