Interested in Caregiving? Limited Time Only offering a Sign on Bonus @ $2,000.00! Come in & Apply!
Company: Meridian Senior Living
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Meridian Senior Living believes that "Everyone Deserves a Great
Life."To us, a great life in our communities starts with great
employees. What makes a great employee, you ask?We believe a great
employee is someone that understands that our work is hard yet
rewarding, that team work truly makes the dream work, and that at
the end of the day there is nothing more satisfying then making a
difference in someone's life.What do we offer to these great
- A solid benefits package (with several different plan options
for you to choose from) - complete with Medical, Dental, and
- 1800MD - Telemedicine that is available to all employees and
their family members at no cost! No enrollment required!
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits that include Short Term Disability, Accident
Coverage, Critical Illness, and more!
- Pet Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus
- Employee Discounts - (Enterprise, Staples, HD Supply, Office
Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more!)What else do we offer?
- We equip you with the ability to grow your career - whether it
be with us or another employer.
- A company culture that is dedicated to promoting integrity,
joy, respect, and excellence!
- Life changing experiences with some of the best Residents an
employee can ask for.Details about the Caregiver/Resident Assistant
position we are hiring for:As a Caregiver/Resident Assistant you
will provide direct care assisting residents in their daily
activities. Responsibilities include bathing, dressing, grooming,
toileting, positioning, mobility and incontinence care. Additional
tasks include keeping proper care records, reporting any changes in
resident's conditions, interacting effectively with residents,
families, staff, vendors and the general public.Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- High school diploma or equivalent and successfully complete
training as required by State regulations.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with the
- Must demonstrate the ability to work responsibly as a team
member as well as an individual.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Must be honest, fair, dependable, respect confidentiality and
the rights and privacy of others.
- Must meet all health requirements and pass background
Meridian Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Meridian Senior Living, Long Beach , Interested in Caregiving? Limited Time Only offering a Sign on Bonus @ $2,000.00! Come in & Apply!, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!