Company: Morrison Healthcare
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 6, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a CLERK, DIET (FULL-TIME &
- Location: Long Beach Memorial, 2801 Atlantic Avenue, Long
Beach, CA, 90806. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time & Part-Time: Flexible scheduling.
- Requirement: Previous experience is preferred.
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus! $500 paid upon successful completion of 30
days + $1000 paid upon successful completion of 90 days. Details
provided upon interview. Make a difference in the lives of people,
your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with
Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and
empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for
yourself at the Power of Food!Morrison Healthcare is a leading
national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated
to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison
uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences
for patients and in their cafs to advance the healing and healthful
missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the
nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and
leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to
provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience.
Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best
Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125
Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th
time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and
CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One
Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more
than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000
professional food service team members. Job SummarySummary: Under
the direction of the Clinical Nutrition Manager, responsible for
patient contact, nutrition care, patient menu management, data
collection, nutrition screening and communication of patient needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distributes and collect menus. Assists patients in completing
menu selections in compliance with prescribed diet as assigned by
dietitian. Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed
diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural,
ethnic and religious preferences when patient inquires or needs
- Plans regular and modified menus based on current diet
- Provides basic nutrition education to patients, documenting
care to patients in the medical record, under the direction of the
- Prepares and distributes supplements, tube feedings, and
enteral formula in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and
patient's rights policies.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal,
state and JCAHO.
- Completes all required documentation, reports and logs.
- Follows facility and department infection-control policies and
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance
Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve
processes and patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Long Beach , Clerk, Diet, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!