Company: The HydraFacial Company
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 9, 2022
If you love dealing with technology and developing your skills,
read on! If you know how to troubleshoot, problem solve, and deal
with evolving technology this is the job for you. We are currently
looking for a Systems Engineer to help support the growing
HydraFacial team. Be a valued member of a team that will utilize
technology to not only advance daily work life but the
organization. Here's why you'll love this job
- You love working with emerging technology and being able to
fine tune your skills to move HydraFacial forward!
- You'll have the opportunity to create efficient and new
- You'll create new processes for your team and employees to
- You enjoy managing multiple projects and working with
- You'll collaborate with various teams and be recognized for
your work Here's what you'll be doing
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and building out systems to be
used across the company
- Supporting and monitoring network hardware, servers, and cloud
- Managing corporate hardware; desktops, laptops, servers, VOIP
- Providing support to service team on any elevated tickets or
- Managing service tools used for daily operations; Jira,
ConnectWise, Azure, etc. Here's what you'll bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Engineering, or similar
field; or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Enthusiastic and intellectually curious about technology, and
are motivated by the challenges of helping to transform a company
- Experience with M365, Azure, AWS
- A highly collaborative person who is flexible, and provides
proactive and creative solutions that are responsive to your team
- 3+ years of IT experience as a Systems Administrator or
Engineer What else can you expect with HydraFacial?
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits, that's medical,
dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance, and even Pet
Insurance for your furry family to name a few. We also provide
Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to
you! Top these benefits off with an -Employee -Stock Purchase Plan
and a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is
just as important to us. The best part about it, you will be fully
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm
believers in making the little things count each day so that the
big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out!
This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best
leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic
experience to add to your professional toolbox.
We mean it when we say you'll LOVE this role.
Keywords: The HydraFacial Company, Long Beach , Systems Engineer, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!