Job Captain - Grocery Stores
Company: RDC-S111, Inc.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionRDC is an award-winning architectural firm with a
diverse portfolio of work. We are currently seeking a Job Captain
to join our Store Planning Team. The ideal candidate will have
experience working on retail and commercial projects across the US.
The position requires knowledge of commercial store design, good
communication skills, and an ability to thrive in a team
environment. An ideal candidate will be passionate, energetic,
fast, and industrious. Position Summary:The Job Captain is
competent in all conventional aspects of architectural practice
with an emphasis on the technical implementation of the project
design. Performs work requiring independent judgment and critical
thinking. Adapts standards and criteria to project requirements and
possesses a diverse working knowledge of related disciplines. The
Job Captain is responsible for coordinating and producing Contract
Documents with support and direction from the Project Manager and
other senior staff. Qualifications include:
- A degree in architecture is preferred.
- 3 or more years of experience in architectural practice with a
focus on construction documentation preferred.
- Grocery or retail typology experience preferred.
- Knowledge of architectural detailing and current construction
- Proficiency in CAD/REVIT and other business software and their
application to Contract Documents.
- Knowledge of codes. Able to successfully complete the
permitting process with minimal aid and supervision.
- Basic knowledge of construction contract administration
- Effective English communication skills, conversational and
written, for ongoing project collaboration and documentation.
Keywords: RDC-S111, Inc., Long Beach , Job Captain - Grocery Stores, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!