Equipment Operator I - CA_Long Beach
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Centrifuge Operator is responsible for the safe and proper
execution of HydroChemPSC projects
requiring a Centrifuge for dewatering applications.
* High school diploma / GED or equivalent experience.
Skills and experience:
* Specific vocational preparation including classroom safety
training, on-the-job training and essential experience gained on
* Language proficiency: understand English at a level to comprehend
safety training and respond to instructions in emergency
* Valid driver license and other requirements of company's driving
policy required when driving company vehicle or using personal
vehicle on company business.
* Must be knowledgeable in the operation of emergency equipment,
such as fire extinguishers.
* May have to provide Federal Transportation Workers Identification
* Responsible for safety policies and procedures of both the
company and the customer, including hands-on information regarding
operations, safety, equipment, emergency response and
* Hands-on operation of Centrifuge performance to meet customer
* Operation of special equipment, such as air diaphram and positive
* Operate equipment according to procedures and safe practices
* Required knowledge of maximum Centrifuge feed capacities
* Required knowledge of conditioning Centrifuge feed stock such as
polymer injection and various chemical additives
* Perform routine maintenance on company equipment being used on
* Additional duties as assigned Working Environment:
* Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp and
paper mills, etc.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Long Beach , Equipment Operator I - CA_Long Beach, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!