Operations Team Lead
Company: Tang and Company
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Intake Agent OTL will be responsible for enforcing all
internal policies and procedures to ensure complete compliance with
regulatory or contractual requirements all while leading a highly
effective team.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establishes and maintains effective means of communication with
coworkers, staff, and the management team to foster an environment
of openness, trust, teamwork, productivity, and staff
- Demonstrate visibility on Teams chats
- Conducts coaching and counseling sessions with all staff during
- Administers disciplinary actions when indicated, after
consultation with AOMs.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of assigned staff, including
identification of training/re-training needs.
- Provides direct supervision of and feedback to assigned staff
to promote continuous quality improvement and professional
- Conducts daily random audits of call recordings and provides
feedback as pertains to assigned department.
- Works scheduled shifts each month at certification level and
provides coverage as needed for unexpected absences.
- Participates in Performance Evaluations with the AOM for their
- Helps answer and address questions/issues in person or on Teams
chat.Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong team leady and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize, manage
tasks effectively, and work independently; attention to detail is a
- Experience building and leading highly effective teams
- Commitment to operational effectiveness
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel,
- Associates Degree or comparable work experience
Keywords: Tang and Company, Long Beach , Operations Team Lead, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!