Associate District Manger
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: August 5, 2022
ADP is hiring a Sales Representative, Human Resources
Outsourcing (HRO). Thanks for clicking! Let us tell you a little
- Are you motivated by always progressing and achieving
- Does the thought of winning sales, driving a business forward,
and achieving serious results bring you a crazy amount of
- Are you ready to step out of your comfort zone to overcome
challenges, think dynamically, and take risks that help you and
your clients accomplish greatness? YES? You might be just the
person we're looking for! First, let's tell you more about ADP. We
believe great companies are built by great people -- and for them.
Every day we strive to design a better way to work helping
employees at organizations around the world to stay productive and
achieve their potential. We're always designing for people,
starting right here with our one-of-a-kind culture, and with people
like you. As a strategic Sales Representative in our Human
Resources Outsourcing division, you'll close sales and win new
business within a defined territory. You'll join a champion sales
team with years of double-digit growth. (We don't mean to brag, but
we are pretty awesome here.) With a little help from our top-notch
training, you'll work with both new and existing clients to sell
solutions that make the workplace better for millions of workers
across the hire-to-retire spectrum. Does this sound like you?
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. A dreamer and a doer who is optimistic
about possibilities, passionate about seeing your vision come to
life, and takes thoughtful risks to get there.
- People Person. A relationship builder who connects with people
and values friendship and fun.
- Fearless. Embraces challenges and knows no boundaries.
- Trusted Advisor. Lives integrity and delivers on promises ...
every time. WHAT YOU'LL DO: ResponsibilitiesDrive our Business
- Work within a defined geographic territory to close sales, win
business, and reach sales goals. It's that simple. Turn Prospects
into Loyal Clients and Raving Fans
- Close sales by recommending the right solutions to help our
clients understand the real needs of their business.
- Earn referral business by networking with existing and
soon-to-be clients, and forging partnerships in-person and over the
phone with key decision makers at the C-level. Collaborate Daily
- Connect with other ADP associates to build a network of
- Collaborate daily to achieve sales together. Enjoy Rewards and
Bask in Recognition
- When you reach your goals and make a name for yourself at ADP,
doors will open for advancement opportunities and industry-leading
compensation, benefits, and even luxurious trips. #WheelsUp
EXPERIENCE YOU SHOULD HAVE: Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of business-to-business sales experience (preferably
field sales) within a results-driven environment BONUS POINTS FOR
THESE: Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive,
positive and persistent style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including
with C-level executives
- Motivated self-starter with effective time management
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a collaborative
- Experience with business-to-business sales, particularly at the
executive level YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE BECAUSE YOU CAN:
- Make your mark. We want you to challenge things and are open to
- Find meaning. Feel good as you do work that accelerates
progress for employees in organizations all over the world.
- Be your healthiest. Best-in-class benefits that start on Day 1,
because healthy associates are happy ones.
- Balance work and personal time like a boss. Resources and
flexibility to more easily integrate your work and your life.
- Get paid to pay it forward. Company paid time off for
volunteering for causes you care about. Like what you hear? Then,
what are you waiting for? Apply now! Explore our COVID-19 page to
understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring
interview process, and more. Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal
Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is
detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we
serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to
equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected
characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed,
national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age,
marital status, or protected veteran status and will not
discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We
support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on
personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job
performance. Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of
conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full
compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to
uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in
a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to
learn more about ADP s culture and our full set of values.
Associated topics: communication, marketing manager, public, public
affairs, relation, relationship, reputation, sales marketing,
social media, sponsored
Keywords: ADP, Long Beach , Associate District Manger, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!