Personal Banker at Long Beach
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Welcome!We invite you to explore the award-winning culture,
people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica Bank so
special. Make your next career choice a confident
- High School Diploma/GED and 2 years of Customer Service
- 1 year of experience in Retail or Financial sales OR 1 year of
experience in Consumer/Business sales development experience
- 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products
including Word, Excel, and Power PointPreferred Qualifications:
- Associate's degree from accredited college OR 60 college
creditsJob DescriptionWhat we can offer you:
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts
- Comerica Funded Retirement Plan and 401(K) Matching
- Tuition Assistance -- Full Time Only
- The opportunity for career advancement
The Personal Banker focuses on using the consultative sales process
to proactively identify and meet the financial needs of customers
or prospects. The Personal Banker maintains focus on acquiring new
customers and deepening existing customer relationships through a
variety of activities. This role is responsible for processing
teller transactions as well as working as a member of the platform
- Use consultative sales process for new and existing customers
to identify current and future potential financial needs, with a
focus on cross-selling Comerica's various product offerings.
- Always do the right thing for customers and colleagues to
ensure a positive customer experience.
- Establish close working relationships with business partners to
maximize customer relationship with Comerica Bank.
- Control losses by following policies and procedures.
- Utilizes approval authority for approving transactions.
- Provide transactional customer service, and process deposits,
withdrawals, and payments.
- Respond with confidence to customer questions; follow through
and own customer issues.
- Maintain knowledge on all policies, procedures, and
- This position's work schedule may require frequent Saturday
rotations and requires the lifting and movement of currency/coin
packages weighing up to 25 pounds.Work Hours8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Mon-Thurs, 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Friday, some Saturday hours required;
Full-time hours will be scheduled during the hours listed.Minimum
Salary RangeMaximum Salary RangeWork Location(s)Long BeachAbout
ComericaWe know that our employees are critical to our overall
success. We are dedicated to investing in their future to maintain
long-term relationships for lasting commitments. One of the ways we
do this is to offer a comprehensive package of compensation and
benefits programs which are regularly reviewed to maintain them at
competitive levels. Your salary will be commensurate with your work
experience.Upon offer, Comerica conducts a comprehensive background
and fingerprint check.NMLS certification requirement: where
applicable, a favorable background check screening, credit check,
fingerprint check, and NMLS certification is required in accordance
with the SAFE Act.Comerica Incorporated (NYSE: CMA) is a financial
services company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, and strategically
aligned by the Business Bank, the Retail Bank, and Wealth
Management. Comerica's more than 9,000 colleagues focus on
relationships, and helping people and businesses be successful. In
addition to Texas, Comerica Bank locations can be found in Arizona,
California, Florida and Michigan, with select businesses operating
in several other states, as well as in Canada and Mexico.Required
Keywords: Comerica, Long Beach , Personal Banker at Long Beach, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!