Unarmed Security Guard
Company: ALL NATION SECURITY SERVICES, INC.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: November 19, 2022
*We're hiring for Unarmed security officers to start
*TRUCK GATE (INBOUND/OUTBOUND)*
*WE HAVE SET SCHEDULES AVAILABLE*
*PAID TRAINING! (MUST HAVE VALID GUARD CARD)*
*PROMOTE FROM WITHIN!*
*Submit resume or call 213-468-9298 or 909-306-7881 or 888-360-2525
to schedule an interview*
Valid California ID/Driver's License
Valid Social Security Card
*Valid Guard card*
- Ability to be an effective team member.
- Ability to maintain professional composure when dealing with
- Ability to write routine correspondence, including logs and
- Ability to provide high quality customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact
effectively at various social levels and across diverse
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must pass company's pre-employment screening process, including
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet applicable state
licensing and permit requirements for security work.
All Nation Security Services, Inc. CALIFORNIA PPO 15579
All Nation Security Services, Inc. NEVADA PILB 2013B
All Nation Security Services, Inc. TEXAS PPO B1948
All Nation Security Services, Inc. FLORIDA License # B1800111
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $16.50 - $17.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Carson, CA 90745: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
* Guard Card (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: ALL NATION SECURITY SERVICES, INC., Long Beach , Unarmed Security Guard, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!