Location: Long Beach
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Do you have a passion for cars, trucks, and creating digital
content? LHH is seeking a talented creator with graphic design and
digital communications experience. This will be for a
contract-to-hire position in the Los Angeles area with an Autoparts
company. This designer will assist with creating social media
visuals, and marketing campaign ads for consumer
- Assist the marketing team to create engaging social media
content starting from ideation
- Monitoring campaign performance, reviewing analytics, and
adjusting ad buys throughout the campaign life cycle
- Work with the internal marketing creative teams to create copy
to pair with the visual images
- Collaborate with the videographers and photographers to create
style ideas for staging the shoots
- Collaborate with the design team to create print and digital
- Revamp informational materials to promote the organization's
- Responsible for logos, typography, photo retouching, and
- Conduct regular competitor research and stay up to date on the
latest product and industry trends to ensure marketing
- Organize content to be displayed on social media platforms
(Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook)
- Create web banner ads to display new promotional
- 3 years of in-depth experience in digital design, and printed
marketing materials including in-store signage.
- 2+ years of content writing experience is preferred
- 2+ years of Google Ads and Google Analytics experience
- Proficient in Adobe In-design, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint environments.
- Basic skills in writing HTML and WordPress are preferred.
- Knowledge of writing copy, SEO, and taglines are
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Instagram, Linkedin,
Twitter, and Facebook)
Keywords: LHH, Long Beach , Content Assistant, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!