Company: California Resources Corporation
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The Tidelands Oil Production Company is seeking to fill an
Industrial Roustabout position. This position is eligible for
membership in the United Steel, Paper and Forestry, Rubber,
Manufacturing, Energy, Allied Industrial and Service Workers
International Union, AFL-CIO, CLC, Local 675.
The position is in Long Beach, CA, and works a 9/80 schedule (9
hours days, alternating Friday off).
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Match, Paid
holidays, Pension, Life Insurance.
- Follow all Tidelands/CRC safety guidelines, procedures and
policies as required
- Complete all required Tidelands/CRC Training
- Attend and participate in all safety meetings
- Ensures safe and environmentally sound working conditions at
- Monitors the safe work performance of all company and contract
- Ensure JSA/SWP is completed properly
- Perform work as directed by supervision
- Build, maintain, and repair oil production facility and field
- Assist in ordering equipment and parts as needed
- Use a variety of hand, electric, and pneumatic tools
- Cutting and threading pipe using manual and automated threading
- Digging trenches and installing/repairing pipelines
- Operate crew trucks, forklifts, boom trucks, and other
equipment as required
- Responsible for keeping truck and work area clean and
- Assists in troubleshooting oil, gas, and water system
- Complete reports such as: pipeline leak, odd job, daily and
monthly equipment inspections
- Attend tailgate safety meeting prior to each job
- Valid Class C California Driver's License required
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Deductive reasoning,
- Verbal and written communication,
- Computer word processing,
- Data entry
- Basic tool use.
Tidelands Oil Production Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: California Resources Corporation, Long Beach , Roustabout, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!