Senior Systems Engineer
Company: ePlus Technology Inc.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Implement and support services and solutions provided by the IT
Engineering group (including Virtualization, Datacenter, Servers,
Enterprise Storage, Windows & Linux operating systems, User
devices, backup, monitoring, core services).
Monitor and support COTS (Commercial Off the Shelf), custom
applications and provide input to improve overall day to day
This is a hands-on role and requires administration and operational
knowledge of both Windows Server, VMware and Datacenter hardware
Are you up to the challenge?
- Day to day monitoring and support of an enterprise datacenter
- Provide implementation support for projects from the IT
- Develop and update documentation of the system architecture,
computing infrastructure and associated processes
- Support product lifecycle of systems including patching and new
operating system deployments
- Troubleshoot systems, performance, and issues to provide
recommendations for improvements
- Provide 24x7 On-Call Support to company datacenters on a
You should definitely have:
- 3 years of experience with a Bachelor's degree or a combination
of education and experience
- A strong Windows Server and Active Directory
- Expertise in VMware vCenter 6.5 and greater
- Experience Supporting NetApp SAN / NAS storage
- Knowledge of Microsoft's PKI infrastructure
- Experience with a scripting language (PowerShell, Perl, Python,
It would be nice if you had:
- Familiarity with highly availability technologies like
clustering (Veritas VCS), Load balancing (Citrix NetScaler) and
- Experience with RedHat Linux Operating system
- Experience supporting Citrix XenApp environments
- Advanced expertise with networking and troubleshooting
This role is subject to ITAR; candidates must be a US Person (this
includes US Citizen, Permanent Resident or Protected Individual
such as an asylee or refugee).
Keywords: ePlus Technology Inc., Long Beach , Senior Systems Engineer, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!