Product Imaging Specialist
Company: Acosta, Inc.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The primary responsibility of this position is to visit local
grocery retailers and scan assigned categories to identify missing
images in our consumer goods product database. - Take required
pictures of missing images via tablet, measure and input those
product attributes into an excel database. - Rename and edit images
in Photoshop according to planogram standards, perform quality
control check and upload to the server by weekly deadline. -
- To daily visit local retailer's and go to assigned category (or
categories) and scan all items against the master excel database to
identify missing or out of date items to capture for planogram
images that support Acosta Space Management Teams and/or Acosta
- Take required pictures against white backdrop on mobile set-up
on shopping cart, measure and input items data into excel
spreadsheet according to Acosta requirements, return items back to
- Go home (or office if working from retailer corp. office) and
transfer images to your computer. - Create folder names and rename
images according to file naming structure.
- Edit images in Photoshop by removing background, adjusting
light levels, applying alpha channel and saving as a Targa file to
meet planogram specifications.
- Perform quality control check by ensuring that all images are
named properly and that all sku's required data is
- Rename data sheet according to guideline and post all images
and data to FTP by close of business on Thursdays to meet weekly
- Complete special image requests as needed.
- Meeting the physical requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- Some experience may be substituted for some of the above
Work Experience Requirements:
- 1-3 years related work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Excel and Microsoft Office required specifically for data input
and file renaming. -
- Strong attention to detail and good file management
- Good communication skills a must with keeping contact with
manager since this is a remote position.
- Ability to introduce yourself to new store management when
accessing a new retailer and develop a good rapport with store
staff representing Acosta in a positive manner. - -
- To work well independently with little supervision and resolve
minor issues on own but can also identify when to reach out for
direction as needed.
- Merchandising and/or retail experience helpful with
understanding of consumer goods terminology. -
The incumbent(s) in this position should exhibit the following
People Minded - Must show dignity and respect to all people
Integrity - Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical
Results Oriented - Must show passion, pride and commitment to
Trust - Must be honest, sincere and confident
Teamwork - Must build trusting relationships
Innovation - Must progress through a combination of creativity,
common sense and vision
Balance - Must maintain an optimistic attitude and keep perspective
on what is important in life.
Keywords: Acosta, Inc., Long Beach , Product Imaging Specialist, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!