Linen Control Attendant - Part Time
Company: Disneyland Resort
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 20, 2023
This position supports the Hotels Food & Beverage, Lodging and
Banquet departments, working with clean and soiled linen performing
activities such as: sorting, stacking, transporting, cleaning and
assisting production area as needed.
Basic Qualifications :
- Utilization of radio for communication with Management/Team
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Able to apply Safety in Motion Techniques
- Report any unsafe conditions or equipment in need of
- Must support all other Cast Members working on the
teamAdditional Information : The pay rate for this role in
California is $21.50 per hour.
Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days
a year and some shifts may start as early as 4:00am while some may
end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
After clicking "Apply for this job" below, the employment
application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of
the application by clicking "Next" on each page, then "Submit" on
the final page.
KEYWORD: DLR Casting, dlrcasting
Keywords: Disneyland Resort, Long Beach , Linen Control Attendant - Part Time, Other , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!