Driver CDL A - $4,000 Sign on Bonus!
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2020
WHO WE ARE:
NRC and US Ecology recently merged and have significantly
strengthened our position as a global leader of diversified
environmental, industrial and emergency response solutions with a
focus on providing highly responsive local service with the highest
safety standards, innovative technology, modern efficient equipment
and dedicated professional employees.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Fundamental to everything we do is our commitment to valuing the
talents of each individual and harnessing the combined strengths of
our diverse work force. The people of US Ecology are committed to
this partnership and are the cornerstone of our overall success. US
Ecology provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match, Paid Time Off and
We are currently seeking an experienced Driver to join our growing
At US Ecology, our Drivers play an integral part of our field
operations.u00a0 We need safe and experienced Class A Drivers to
work on various projects from moving equipment, hauling materials
and/or waste as well as operate equipment. You will have the
opportunity to build your skills, advance your knowledge and become
an essential player contributing US Ecology's success.
Our Drivers are paid at competitive hourly rate with overtime and
Prevailing Wage opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Operate a variety of industrial trucks and equipment at client
sites on projects while under limited/no supervision
* Accurately complete all driver required paperwork and logs such
as Daily Work Reports, Tailgate Safety Forms, Driver Logs,
Manifests, Health and Safety forms, and any other required
* Load/ unload drums, cylinders, equipment from and into vans,
flatbeds, trailers and assist in retrieval or cleanup of
* Understand and comply with company and client safety standards
and set up a containment reduction zone consistent with OSHA
* Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
* Class A CDL Hazmat & Tanker endorsementsu00a0
* High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent reading, writing and
* 0-2 years' experience operating commercial trucks - preferably in
Oil & Gas, Environmental Services, Emergency Response, Remediation,
or similar industries.
* Ability to communicate in English both written and verbal
* Knowledge/Experience in operating Vac Truck, Guzzler, Roll-off,
Rocket Launcher preferred
* Knowledge/Experience in completing Vehicle Inspection Reports
(VIR) and DOT logs
* OSHA 40-Hr HAZWOPER certification preferred
* TWIC holders Preferred
* Must be reliable with strong work ethic.
* Ability and willingness to work extended hours and travel.
Successful completion of a pre-employment background and substance
screening process including, but not limited to, employment
verifications, criminal search and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR)
search as well continued verifications throughout employment to
ensure that all records meet company policy standards.
US Ecology is committed to providing equal employment opportunities
in a drug free work environment to all employees and applicants
without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status,
uniform service member status, marital status, pregnancy, age,
protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any
other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal,
state and local laws.
EOEu00a0Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: NRC, Long Beach , Driver CDL A - $4,000 Sign on Bonus!, Professions , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!