Company: NFI Industries
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Drayage Dispatcher will be in charge of planning the
utilization of the drivers/owner operators for multiple customers
for the facility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provides load planning, driver scheduling/appointments, and
dispatch duties for in house owner operator fleet and any
* Maintains positive and encouraging working relations with all
dispatchers and drivers
* Provides constant communications of service issues to the
* Provides daily and weekly performance/KPI data reports
* Manages and maintains driver settlement via the dispatchers and
* Utilize Trinium system to address issues and document
* Maintaining ample sub-haulers to handle spikes in volume
* Follow specific escalation process in the event of major service
failure / issue.
* Respond promptly to driver or carrier needs.
* Accurate and timely entry into operation system of loads
* Assists with implementing Safety, Security, and Operational
programs roll out
* Ensures accurate and timely completion of daily and weekly
* High school diploma, general education degree required.
* Minimum 5yrs experience with drayage / intermodal business
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
* Communication skills - verbal and written.
* Listening skills.
* Customer-focused team player.
* Time management skills.
* Computer knowledge of Outlook, Gmail and MS Office (Word, Excel,
Power Point, etc.).
* Well organized with high attention to detail and accuracy.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee
of NFI about this opening. All resumes submitted by search
firms/employment agencies to any employee at NFI via-email, the
internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole
property of NFI, unless such search firms/employment agencies were
engaged by NFI for this position and a valid agreement
Keywords: NFI Industries, Long Beach , Drayage Dispatcher, Professions , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!