Material Handler I
Company: Yusen Logistics
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Receives, stores, recycles, ships, and transports warehoused goods
and products by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Utilizes RF (Radio Frequency) equipment to track product.
* Disassembles, reassembles, or repairs products, materials or
* Sorts, bales, weigh, loads, and recycles materials based on
* Attaches identifying tags or labels, or marks information on
cartons or other containers.
* Fills shipping orders for various customers' products to prepare
Education and Experience
* To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or GED and six months related experience
Essential Job Functions
* Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
* Work cooperatively with others.
* Interact with employees and customers in an appropriate
* Complete assigned tasks/projects in a timely manner.
* Comply with all Company policies and procedures
About Yusen Logistics (Americas)
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. provides the business advantage to
some of the world's largest retailers, auto manufactures, consumer
electronics companies and more. Our services ensure that our
customer goods move from production through the supply chain to the
end user. Offering air and ocean freight forwarding, global
warehousing, transportation, reverse logistics, surface
transportation and supply chain solutions, we perform a key role in
keeping world trade moving. Globally Yusen Logistics employs over
17,000 staff across 412 offices.
As part of the NYK Group established in 1885, one of the world's
most recognized and trusted names in shipping and logistics. Yusen
Logistics (Americas) is consistently recognized as one of the most
ethical and sustainable companies.
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. ("YLA" or "the Company") is
committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color,
sex, national origin, citizenship status, uniform service member
status, age, disability, sexual and gender orientation, genetic
information or any other protected status in accordance with all
applicable federal, state and local laws. This commitment extends
to all aspects of YLA's employment practices including, but not
limited to, recruiting, hiring, promoting, transferring,
compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, termination,
and other terms and conditions of employment.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1st of the month
following start date
* 401k with a company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition
Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation, and much more.
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility
requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective
policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human
Keywords: Yusen Logistics, Long Beach , Material Handler I, Professions , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!