Media Production Coordinator
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: The Southern California Food Allergy
Institute (SCFAI) is a cutting-edge research and clinical care
center that is revolutionizing food allergy treatment through its
use of big data and technology to offer customized therapeutic
treatment. We offer the one-of-a-kind Tolerance Induction Program™,
an individualized treatment program designed to help children with
food allergies achieve true "Food Freedom"- the ability to eat
whatever they want, whenever they want, without fear of reaction.
SCFAI has successfully treated thousands of patients to true "Food
Freedom" from all over the world and is rapidly growing to meet the
needs of our expanding enrollment waitlist.We are currently seeking
a Media Production Coordinator who will plan, schedule, implement,
and monitor media production activities, ensuring project
requirements, content specifications, and deadlines are
- Manage intake process of creative requests
- Reviews project specifications and other project documents to
- Plans and coordinates work with department staff so that
projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicates progress to appropriate stakeholders, track status
and updates, and keep teams tracking to timelines and
- Identifies, acquires, and ensures the availability of materials
and supplies as necessary.
- Drafts, develops, and implements cost-effective methods and
procedures to ensure that production is within applicable
- Manage the archive of all approved assets and maintain
organization of our folder structure, file naming conventions, and
creative asset libraries across all campaigns.
- Acts a liaison between third party vendor to ensure projects
are completed in line with creative requirements, budget, and
- Motivate, support, and provide guidance to the creative and
production team to meet productivity goals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and
project management software.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred + 2 years experience within
production coordinator, or equivalent combination of education and
experienceWhy work for SCFAI?The Southern California Food Allergy
Institute offers a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced,
innovative organization that is passionate about thinking
differently to solve problems. Our work is truly life-changing for
our patients and their families, and each member of our team can
easily experience how their role supports our mission. SCFAI
provides a challenging yet extremely rewarding environment where
employees' talents are leveraged and ideas are encouraged.SCFAI
offers its team a comprehensive employee experience that includes:
competitive pay, 401(k) with employer match, medical/dental/vision
insurance, generous paid time off, company-paid holidays,
company-sponsored employee events, and focused attention on
individual training and career development.The Translational
Pulmonary and Immunology Research Center (TPIRC) provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status,
veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by
federal, state, or local laws.TPIRC is committed to providing
reasonable accommodation for qualified applicants, and employees
with disabilities to ensure they enjoy equal access to all
employment opportunities and benefits of employment as required by
the Americans with Disabilities Act. TPIRC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify
program.Please note that TPIRC has adopted a mandatory COVID-19
vaccination policy for all employees. We believe this approach to
be most effective in ensuring the continued safety of our team and
our patients, and congruent with the local and national guidance
provided to workers within the healthcare industry.Should you
choose to join the organization, you will be required to submit
appropriate documentation within the first 45 days of employment.
TPIRC will make reasonable accommodations due to disability or
religious reasons, as required by law. Temporary deferrals may also
be requested (i.e. pregnancy or recent COVID-19 illness).
Keywords: TPIRC, Long Beach , Media Production Coordinator, Professions , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!