Logistics Pricing Analyst
Company: Yusen Logistics
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: September 19, 2022
The Pricing Analyst is responsible for providing the Warehouse
management team with data reports, new business and renewal
pricing, as well as ad hoc business support requests.
- Respond to customer inquiries in Request for Information (RFI)
or Request for Quote or Pricing (RFQ/RFP) proposals
- Perform analysis of data obtained from customers or YLA sales
team to create pricing proformas, floor plans and value stream
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with cross functional teams
(Operations, IT, sales, customer service and Safety & Quality) to
review value stream map and pricing proformas
- Create rate proposals for customers and document pricing
- Coordinate with the credit department to facilitate credit
checks on potential and existing customers; monitor the credit
history of existing customers
- Communicate new customer acquisitions to various
- Perform time studies, confirm, and document productivity
assumptions used in the analysis of business models for internal
and external customers and update the Proforma Pricing Master
Template as necessary
- Support sales pipeline review and prioritization of key
- Perform other tasks and ad hoc requests that may be
- Bachelor's degree preferred. An equivalent combination of
education/experience may be considered.
- 3 years pricing, finance or accounting experience required.
Supply chain / logistics pricing experience preferred.
- Experience managing RFI/RFP responses is a plus.
- Experience engaging directly with customers on various project
- Must be proficient in Excel. Knowledge of JDE and Manhattan
Scale is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated and able to complete tasks with limited
management supervision. The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature of work being performed. They are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and skills required.
Yusen offers a generous Employee Benefits Package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision beginning the 1 st of the month
following start date
- 401k with a company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and Accidental Death &
Dismemberment Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Tuition
Assistance Program, Commuter Benefits, vacation , and much
Any and all benefits offered are subject to the eligibility
requirements, terms, and provisions set forth in the respective
policies and plan documents, which you may request from Human
About Yusen Logistics (Americas )
As a part of the NYK Group, Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc.
operates a network that provides specialization in key logistics
products to include International Freight Forwarding, Integrated
Solutions (Customized Logistics) and Contract Logistics services,
along with transportation solutions all while providing complete
and seamless US wide coverage. For more information, please visit
our website at www.yusen-logistics.com .
Yusen Logistics (Americas) Inc. is committed to providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, uniform service member status, age, disability, sexual and
gender orientation, genetic information or any other protected
status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local
laws. This commitment extends to all aspects of the company's
employment practices including, but not limited to, recruiting,
hiring, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training,
leaves of absence, termination, and other terms and conditions of
Keywords: Yusen Logistics, Long Beach , Logistics Pricing Analyst, Professions , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!