Sales Admin. Account Specialist
Company: Intex Recreation Corp.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: May 16, 2022
About UsINTEX Recreation Corp. (IRC) is an entrepreneurial
industry leader in selling and marketing Airbeds, Above Ground
Pools, and Pool Accessories with significant sales growth plans.
Our well-known products are sold throughout North America to mass
merchants and other retail customers!At INTEX, everything we do
centers around quality, value, and family time. Our affordable
products are built to last, just like the memories made by the
people who use them. We're part of a worldwide family of companies
with more than 50 years of history behind us. Our objective is to
deliver the highest quality products at an affordable price, all
designed for comfort, safety, and fun. We're proud to bring you
outstanding merchandise with impeccable customer service. Our
vision is to be the most recognizable, trusted, and innovative
company in our industry. We routinely test finished products to
make sure they meet our elevated standards for quality, safety, and
value.We're also committed to decreasing our carbon footprint. For
over 10 years, we've worked with our supplier to reduce the amount
of fossil fuels used!
What You Will Do
- Manage order processing, sales forecasting, inventory
allocation and sales program
- Provide technical and administrative support to sales
- Coordinate with overseas sales support teams to resolve order
- Develop strategies to improve product placements in
- Create, maintain, and optimize product listings
- Collaborate with Design and Marketing on Brand page and enhance
What You Will BringThe Account Specialist (Amazon) must be a
self-driven, highly organized multitasker able to handle many
diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines, show creativity
in problem solving, and exhibit intense curiosity to learn, grow,
and be a part of a stellar team.
- Associate degree with related experience
- 2+ years of experience in Amazon Vendor Central
- 2+ years growing brands on Amazon
- Capable to work with minimal supervision and be able to
self-manage and prioritize daily tasks
- Ability to analyze and work with large sets of data
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Open-minded individual with a positive attitude
- Fast learner and problem solver with ability to multitask
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Require Knowledge of Tools - Strong working knowledge of Microsoft
We Are Proud To Be An Equal Opportunity EmployerIntex Recreation
Corp. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an
affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment
opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other
basis prohibited by federal or state law.
This position is based in Long Beach, CA.
If you are motivated by challenges, take pride in your work, and
are looking for a ground-floor opportunity, then consider joining
the team that is setting the pace in the industry!
Keywords: Intex Recreation Corp., Long Beach , Sales Admin. Account Specialist, Sales , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!