Customer Service Representative
Company: Money Mart Financial Services
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Momentum Financial Services Group, formerly Money Mart Financial
Services is a leading provider of financial services in North
America. For 40 years we've been committed to providing financial
solutions that meet the evolving needs of consumers and business
owners. Backed by a retail network of over 500 locations and robust
digital and mobile platforms, we provide access to cash and related
products to help our customers achieve their goals. We operate
retail locations in local communities and cities across Canada
under the Money Mart brand and in Quebec as Insta Cheques and in
United States as Money Mart and The Check Cashing Store .
Our highly skilled workforce puts customers first in everything we
do. We serve millions of people annually with diverse and
innovative financial products and services. Through this
ever-evolving suite of services, we empower customers to manage
their finances and improve their lives. Wherever customers are on
their financial journey, Momentum Financial Services Group provides
We believe in giving back to the communities where we live and
work. With the generous support of our customers and staff, we
proudly contribute annually to charities and non-profit
organizations, along with using our time and talent to serve in
local communities throughout Canada and the United States. We are
looking for aspiring, passionate people who are dedicated to
understanding and providing our customers with the right financial
solutions utilizing a growing menu of products and services. We
embrace diversity and offer a fast-paced work environment.
What do you do?
In the Customer Service Representative role you will do it all,
sales, customer service, local area marketing, collections,
security of your store, and the list goes on. Your primary function
in the CSR role is to provide excellent customer service through
the provision of Money Mart Financial Services.
- Provide a high level of Customer Service - consistently
receiving 90% or better in the Customer Service Sequence.
- Sell and receive cash for / from another staff member and
record properly and enter into the Point of Sale system (fine count
all monies received and given out).
- Register new customers quickly and efficiently.
- Promote all products and services.
- Complete all product and service transactions in the Point of
- Issue Loans quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment
strategies are utilized.
- Cash checks quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment
strategies are utilized.
- Knowledge of issuing procedures for all checks and be able to
offer customers alternatives and incentives to return if unable to
complete the transaction.
- Sell benefits of ancillary services to customers and ensure all
sales are correctly recorded.
- Enter customer information completely and accurately into the
Point of Sale system.
- Reconcile cash float at the completion of shift.
- Have an extensive knowledge of all safety and security
procedures relating to the store and role-play on a regular basis
(at least quarterly).
- Understand and implement all procedures relating to Recordable
- Extensive understanding of all company policies and
- Prepare collection files and assist in the collection
- General office duties and proper use of all office
- Knowledge of who to call in the case of an emergency.
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of store.
- Successfully, open and close the store and complete all
- All other job related duties as directed by Management.
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years customer service and cash handling
- Friendly, outgoing, confident / problem solver, flexible,
self-motivated, team player
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Service Orientation
- Sales Focus
- Problem Solving
We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and
development programs to set you up for future success. If we sound
like a fit and you re ready to start an exciting career with an
organization that encourages employee growth, apply today! We look
for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in
learning and developing their career.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Money Mart Financial Services, Long Beach , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!