Company: Integrated Resources, Inc.
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 6 months
- Job Description: *100% REMOTE - candidates can sit anywhere in
- Candidates MUST be bilingual in English/Spanish.
- This team operates from 6am to 6pm MST -
- The schedule will be based on the department's needs but
probably a later shift, for example, 8-5pm MST or 9-6 MST.
- The training schedule will be from 8-5pm for the first 2-3
weeks, depending on how quickly the candidate understands their
- Role will include taking broker escalation calls, going over
member plans with members, enrolling members in systems, and other
miscellaneous member calls
- Day to Day Responsibilities: Answering phones calls and working
emails, usually helping with member-related issues or assisting
brokers with their portal.
- Must Haves: Call center experience, Strong communication
skills, Strong customer service skills, Background/knowledge in
- Responsible for assisting National Broker Advisors for the
Client Medicare Advantage products.
- Manage new broker applications, enrollment forms, educating on
plan benefits in all markets and making sure CMS requirements are
being met in these processes.
- Handles new broker applications, enrollment forms. Educates
Brokers on plan benefits in all markets. Makes sure CMS
requirements are being met in the aforementioned
- Answers In-bound phone calls Develop and maintain single point
of contact by answering inquiries from National Brokers regarding
application submittals, Medicare Advantage products, and supply
requests and fulfillment.
- Strong communication and teaming/interpersonal skills; strong
leadership capabilities, and ability to initiate and maintain
- Excellent customer service & telephonic skills; ability to
respond clearly & accurately to questions. Excellent sales,
communication, listening & consultative skills Ability to work
independently, take initiative & follow through on
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
Ability to abide by Client's policies Maintain regular attendance
based on agreed-upon schedule Maintain confidentiality and comply
with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work
relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and
- 0-2+ years of healthcare industry experience, with a background
working with databases. Solid computer proficiency.
- Background working in a fast-paced environment. Experience
Production working as an administrative assistant in a sales
- Working knowledge of Medicare regulations and/or managed
healthcare a strong plus. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- High School Diploma and/or GED required
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc., Long Beach , Sales Coordinator, Sales , Long Beach, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!